Tuesday 1 May 2012

9. Paris - Louboutin

Last week I was lucky enough to visit Paris for the second time. After going last year I have totally fallen in love with the place, every where you look there is something beautiful to see. After seeing most of the sights last year, this year was about shopping!
Having bought my first pair of Louboutins in January after a massive save and christmas money combined, I decided to sell them as they were going to end the life of my feet, I put them on ebay and managed to get more than I orignally paid for them so that money was in the pot to buy some new ones that I could actually wear.

So our first stop was the Louboutin shop, the store itself is more like a gallery, all the shoes are displayed in their own little lit up coves in the wall so you can appriciate each one like a peice of art. I was amazed at the selection that was on offer but unfortunatley not alot of selection available in a size 5 and I had a strict budget wich also limited my choice. I wanted something plain enough to go with everything but not boring as I didnt want to pay £600+ for a pair of plain black heels also they had to fit perfectly and me be willing to run a marathon in them as I didnt want to make the same mistake as last time. After visiting both stores (twice!) and nearly throwing tantrums in each.


I finally settled on a lovely pair of gold glitter, peep toe sling backs. They have a 120mm heel so not too high that they will ruin your night out and the gold glitter makes them really stand out especially with the famous red sole. I am in love with these shoes and such a great investment, on the evening we went to the show at Moulin Rouge so it was perfect to wear them. I put them with the black bodycon dress with large white bow thats featured on my previous posts. I recived alot of compliments about the dress and shoes, mostly from gay american men which are my target audience as I am dying for my own Stanford!



I am in love with these shoes and such a great investment, on the evening we went to the show at Moulin Rouge so it was perfect to wear them. I put them with the black bodycon dress with large white bow thats featured on my previous posts. I recived alot of compliments about the dress and shoes, mostly from gay american men which are my target audience as I am dying for my own Stanford!



Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment