Friday 4 May 2012

11. Fashion Finds

Space print leggings
£22.00
Topshop
I love these leggings from Topshop funky leggings are a major trend at the moment and these are perfect, I love the colours and are perfect for summer. These will be perfect dressed up with a white silk vest, lashings of silver necklaces and chunky heels. But can also be dressed down with a denim shirt and sandals.


Stripe cutout sundress
£38.00
Topshop
This dress is also available in yellow and I cant decide which I like better. I like how the stripe gives it a casual feel. I really like the cut out on the waist band as I usually find cut out quite tacky I think this really suits the stlye of the dress. Adding a bright shoe will make a real statement.


Whamm mega layer wedges
£65
Topshop
Now anyone that knows me will know that I love anything pink but I suprisingly dont wear very much of it at all, infact looking in my wardrobe I dont think I have anything! Maybe this is why I love these wedges so much, the pastel shade is very on trend and a perfect addidtion to any summer wardrobe. They will add a statement to a light wash jean and a white vest or compliment so many summer dresses. I dont think they are a bad price, Topshop shoes always fit me well and are always comfortable so I think I may have to purchase! (once I've paid my chanels off that is!!) 


Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment