Sunday 6 May 2012

15. Make-up Update

Before I went to Paris I popped down to Superdrug for some essentials but ended up getting some treats too.

The MUA (Make Up Academy) range at Superdrug is amazing! All of the items are £1 exect some of the larger items which are understandably a little more expensive. What really stood out for me was the eye shaddows, theyre really amazing quality and the pigments are really strong which is not expected with these cheaper brands. They also have a really great range of nail varishes and lip sticks.

MUA - Heven and Earth Pallet £4
I got this pallet cos I think with my skin tone I suit more golds and browns rather than silvers and blacks that are too harsh. I love brown smokey eyes so I think this is perfect to experiment with. The colours are really strong and well lasting. MUA do lots of other pallets aswell as indiviual colours that for this price I'm definatley going to try!


MUA - Shade 28 Pearl £1
This colour really stood out for me I love the shimmer in it and it is really well pigmented, so much that it rivals MAC! The dark burnt orangey bronze looks amazing on and think it will make eyes really stand out.


MUA - Lipstick Shade 3 £1
I always go for the same old barbie pinks when buying lipsticks, if I ever get anything new I never wear it so I thought this range would be perfect for trying new colours as I wouldnt be wasting a fortune if it never got used again. I went for shade 3 which is a lovely pink that is a few shades darker than what I would usually go for. I was really suprised with it, I love the colour, it has a really moisturising feel when on and a glossy look. I will definalty be buying more from MUA!


Barry M - Wink Eye Marker £5
I had heard lots about this and been trying to get my hands on one for ages! So happy they finally had one in stock! I love liquid eye liner but find it takes me ages to get it right so I thought this may help speed up the process and it does! Its so quick and easy for a perfect application, it goes on really well over eye shaddow and it lasts really well. This is deffinatley my new favorite beauty product!


Hx

3 comments:

  1. Wow this wink product looks amazing, like you I love liquid eyeliner but I'm constantly rubbing parts off and starting again. I am definitely purchasing this :)

    Great blog by the way, I was wondering if you would like to follow each other? Check out my blog and let me know :)

    xx

    fashion-nerdette.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, will check yours out and follow :) xx

      Delete
  2. Just found your blog! I would love to try out the MUA products...I'm not sure if they are sold in the US but I'm going to look right now! I love smoky browns and agree silvers are too harsh. xo

    ReplyDelete