Wednesday 23 May 2012

23. The Start Of Summer

So glad the weathers stayed nice for another day even though it was spent at work! I love the evenings though when the sun is still shining and all you can smell is barbeques, my favorite! I headed for a good old barbie tonight and this is what I wore.
Sunglasses - Primark, Necklace - Clothes Show Live,
Top - George, Belt - Primark, Shorts - River Island, Shoes - Topshop

I love the batwing style of this floral top, I picked it up in George at Asda for £3 in the sale, I also think it'll be great with jeans. Tailored shorts are probably my favorite thing to wear, I got this pair in the end of summer season sale last year for £10 and been waiting to wear them since! I love this outfit, It screams summer with the whites and florals, hope your all enjoying the weather!

Hx 

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit! Those shorts are gorgeous! :)

    egtx3.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete