Saturday 26 May 2012

26. Summer Lovin'

Can't belive the sun has stayed out this long. I hate that every one is popping up on my twitter feed saying they have tan lines and I'm still this pastey even with a slick of fake tan, I can't wait for tomorrow when I can lay out and soak the sun up all day and hopefully get a bit of colour in my cheeks!

Last night I went for a few drinks with my boyfriend just at the local pub. This is what I wore.


Denim Shirt and Dress - Topshop, Necklace - Clothes Show,
Flatforms - River Island, Sunglasses - Prada
I love floral prints for the summer and I got this dress from Topshop last year and wore it to death, I love it when you find something you love and can carry it from season to season. Even though my flatforms give me the most painful blisters (beauty is pain right?) I absoutley love them, I'm a huge fan and need more, I think they will be a trend thats here to stay. I added this loose fit denim shirt to take off the chill when the wind picks up. Perfect outfit for a few relaxing summer drinks.
Today I've been at work (still not seen the sun!) and then spent this evening making some gorgeous easy to make maxi skirts, if you have a sewing machine anyone could make them! Will be posting about them soon.
Also I'd like to take the opportunity to thank everyone that has been reading my blog, it means alot as I really didn't think anyone would find what I had to say interesting! Hope to carry on keeping you entertained :)
Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment