Thursday 17 May 2012

20. Hair Depression

Busy day for me today! After talking about it at work today I finally got the motivation to do some exercise today! This is a big step for me as it has been weeks of me saying I will start tomorrow, as we have a treadmill in our garage theres really no excuse. I used to go to the gym around 4 times a week but since working such long hours I am always too tired when I've finished, I'm hoping I can stick to just doing an hour 3 times a week to keep me feeling fit and healthy, chances are i'll be slouched in bed with a pizza tomorrow!

I used to have lovely thick long hair and in a state of crazy I had it all chopped off! I actually really liked it when I first had it done, I've always had long hair so it was a nice change but it was so difficult to manage, because it's so thick it just all poofed out and I endd up looking like a poodle. I got micro ring extensions that were great but drove me mad, they only lasted about a month because they made my head so irritable. So now my hair is always tied up, it has to be up for work so then it usually just stays up, it takes too long to do anything with it and I'm still never happy with the outcome! I wear clip in extensions for nights out but never really bother with them during the day. I'm just desperate for my hair back, I cant wait to have it freshly washed, scrunch a bit of mousse in it and have perfect messy look effortless hair! My friend recommended some Lee Stafford Hair Growth products that I didnt really think would ever work but after ready soooo many positive reveiws it sounds like they really do so I've just ordered them from the boots website.


There is a shampoo and conditioner that retail at £6.99 each and a treatment that was £7.99. I bought all three but I think alot of people just use the treatment and still get results. I'm going to get my roots touched up before using the products so it helps me see a difference. I really hope they work as I'm desperate to have easy to manage hair again!

I will keep you updated with how I get on with them, I really hope they weren't a waste of money! has anyone else used them? 

Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment