Sunday 6 May 2012

14. Virgos Lounge

As I'm not well I'm spending my bank holiday weekend tucked up in bed in front of my laptop which is not so good for my bank balance! I have however managed to come across this amazing website! Now everyone who knows me knows I love myself a sequin and as every peice on this site is embellished it is perfect for me. As all the peices have that special vitage look I think they are all timeless and you will be wearing in years to come.Virgos Lounge is perfect to find a extra special outfit for a special occasion or big night out. Here are a few of my favorite.

Tops
Amber Top and Moss Blouse - Both £45

These embelished tops are perfect with leather leggins and heels for cocktails, a skirt for a night out or even denim shorts to glam up your festival look.

Bottoms
Poppy Skirt - £85, Ziggy Velvet Leggins available in Black, Wine and Green - £55
I am in love with both of these items, I love the legnth of the skirt and the embellishment for a real statement look. The leggings I feel are very Fearne Cotton! Both peices are very vestile and able to make many looks with each.


Jackets
Daffy - £78, Iggy - £69, Aggy - £65
I love a trophy jacket to create a statement with any look, I love the ones available at Virgos Lounge, great colours and shapes, throwing one of these on makes you look like youve made an effort even with a vest and jeans.

Dresses
Raina - £85, Rosie - £78, Nicola - £95, Sophie - £85, Saffie Rust - £78
If you've got a special occasion coming up and want something to make you stand out from the crowd, Virgos Lounge is where to turn! The range in styles they have means theres something for every one and for the embelishment and detail in their items I think they're really reasonably priced!


All available now at Virgos Lounge
P.s. Check out the Lookbook, it's amazing!


Hx



1 comment:

  1. ah wow all of these are beautiful! thanks for sharing! xx

    ReplyDelete