Tuesday 10 July 2012

41. Pink And Pearls

Today I popped out for some lunch with my Mum, this is what I wore..

Necklace - H&M, Blazer - H&M, Jumper - NewLook, Bag and Shoes - Chanel, Jeans - H&M


I have wanted this necklace for ages but really wanted it to go in the sale as it was £10 and I think thats alot for what it is but yesterday I headed to H&M to return something and was told I could only exchange so it seemed a perfect opportunity to buy it as I wasn't really buying it if you know what I mean! I also got these black jeans while I was there as the have a zip fastning at the side, I have another pair from H&M that zip at the back and love the way they are flat across the front, I always hate the way the button jolts out at the front it can be really unflattering, these how ever are super flattering, really comfy and at only £10 a pair and available in loads of different colours I think I might be buying some more! I love the way this look is smart yet casual and comfy, perfect for days out when you still want to look nice with out making too much of an effort!


Also please remeber to check out my items for sale on eBay HERE, All ending on Saturday.


Hx 

3 comments:

  1. Yaaay i have exactly the same blazer! Love your outfit!
    Great blog, keep it on!

    PS: i just started a giveaway on my blog! Interessed on a BobbiBrown makeup book?

    Xoxo P.P

    rebelission.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Realllly pretty outfit! And lovely Blog :)
    Emc-Dot
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello dear, lovely blog and outfit here!
    I'm your newest follower now, and I hope you will follow me back, it would be great to keep in touch!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete