Saturday 7 July 2012

39. Rain Rain Go Away

Is any one else totally sick of this weather!?I can't belive we have rain every single day and it's July, buying summer clothes is pointless. I can't wait to be on holiday and get some sun.

Top - George, Necklace - Dorathy Perkins, Jeans - Newlook, Bag - Vintage, Boots - Garage

This is something I wore whilst running a few errand's yesterday.
I find it so hard dressing for this weather, I'm much more of a summer girl. I love this vest I picked up in the sale at George in Asda for £5. As its knitwear its perfect for warmer dressing but as its a vest can also be worn in summer, I love the colour and the metallic thread running thru it. I teamed it with some dark wash jeans, big necklace, studded boots and a leather jacket.

This weekend is free listing on eBay so I'm trying to list as much as possible to raise some spending money for my holiday, HERE is the link to my items if you'd like to take a look, I will be uploading more throughout the weekend :)

Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment