Thursday 5 July 2012

38. New Shoes

I really need to get back into the swing of posting more regularly, with work and preparing to move house I have been so busy!
I am usually a sucker for the sales but this year I have been really well behaved and only bought two things, I really need to try and save for my holiday in 3 weeks!

So this is what I bought.

Miss Selfridge - Was £58 Now £25

First up are these little beauties, I've had my eye on they for a while and after getting a gift voucher from the lovely girlies at work I went online to buy them at full price and to my luck they were less than half price, made an easy decision alot easier! I love the wooden heel with coloured leather, perfect combo! They will look amazing with denim shorts and a fringed kimono. All though they are the most uncomfortable things I've probably ever put on my feet with instant pain shooting through the ball of my foot with the addition of 'party feet' insoles it makes them, well, actually really comfortable, who knew floppy gel things could make such a differece, thank heavens for them as I dont think I could face sending them back. Love them love them love them.


River Island - Was £55 Now £25

Another pair I'd spotted a while ago and fell in love with, I love the pastel colour and the delicate straps make them so lady like but the mirrored pannel gives them a harsh edge and such a designer/expensive feel. After finding a pair of sandals that my Mum had mentioned she wanted a while ago in the sale and her birthday coming up I couldnt resist buying these aswell to make the most of paying for postage, an excuse I often used for buying too many things online!


Confetti Converse - ASOS

Not a sale purchase but my lovely boyfriend suprised me with these today! After mentioning I'd wanted them a while ago I finally got them. This is my first pair of Converse and I'm happy I'm finally joining the club, love the confetti print, so cute. Comfortable and stylish, god only knows why I havent got any sooner!

Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment