Thursday 12 April 2012

4. H&M Glamour Collection

Today H&M has launched it's latest eco friendly line but all of the dresses are red carpet ready. Prices ranging from £19.99 to £149.99 I find it extremely affordable for how amazing the items are, theres also an extra excuse for buying, your helping the environment! Oscar nominee Michelle Williams and Amanda Seyfried have been pictured in the collection, love that we can now be part of the A-list. Below are a few of my favorite pieces.


The grey maxi ruffle dress is one of my favorites, I would love to see SJP posing on the redcarpet with a faboulous Phillip Tracey hat, wish I had an occassion to wear it!
The purple embroided shift dress is perfect for so many occassions, cocktails with the girls, a swanky meal with the boyfriend or even rock it with boots and biker jacket, makes it so worth the £39.99 price tag.
The grey dress with purple embroidery and floaty train are so on trend, not to mention the train is removable. Two dresses in one!
The floral jacket can be used to give any outfit a style update. The on trend print can be worn casually with jeans and tee or over one of your fave frocks!
If the lime green skater dress lands in a store near me I dont think I'll be able to resist! The embroidery and pleated skirt along with an open back make it my must have for the summer season.
Finally this burnt orange silk dress is such a flattering shape, I love the colour, the aysemetric hemline and think it would look fab on anyone.


Recently H&M have done wonders for the high street, after their success with their Versarce and Marni collections, I cant wait to see what they come up with next!
Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment