Tuesday 10 April 2012

2. Newcastle

This bank holiday weekend me and 5 of my friends headed to Newcastle for a fab night out to celebrate Sarah's birthday. We stayed at the Malmaison on the Quayside and it was gorgeous! The rooms were spacious and luxurious and even had a bottle of champs chilled and ready for our arrival. We'd all packed bikinis as were hoping for a quick swim in the spa before getting ready to go out, however there was no pool! We headed down to the spa anyway to see what facilities were available to us who couldnt afford the pricey treatments, there was a sauna and a tranquility room, which consited of four massage chairs and a stack of vogues and harpers bazars, my idea of heaven, deffinatley made up for the lack of pool! After relaxing in the chairs we headed up to our rooms to get ready.
After buying a dress from ASOS last week when we had amazing hot weather I decided it was too summery to wear now the weather has gone back to normal and I'd possibly freeze to death, so I opted for something that had been sitting in my wardrobe for quite a while but I had never worn as was saving it for something special. It was bought from River Island and couldnt belive my luck when I found a size 8 on the sale rail, the ostritch feather and stud detail around the bottom gives it such a designer and expensive look, it certainly doesnt look like it came from a high street sale rail! I added some shoes from New Look and my look was complete!

Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment