Tuesday 10 April 2012

3. Favorite Fashion Finds

Here are my favorite fashion finds of the week..

Topshop Globe print skirt

I saw this skirt online and instantly fell in love with it, the pastel shades and dip hem are so on trend. I think it'll look perfect with a crisp white shirt and glitter brougues or wedges and a crystal bra on holiday. Just had to order it, cant wait till it arrives!
Available now at topshop.com

River Island

River Island has never been my favorite shop but latley the peices have been amazing!

Ice Cream Green Off The Shoulder Dress

I cannot describe how amazing this dress is! The picture does not give it justice. I first saw this dress online and loved it, I then came across it while browsing in the store and decided to try it on, the moment I put it on it had to be mine, the material is gorgeous and it fit like a dream! It was a definate must have for my trip to paris. I thought it was slightly pricey at £60 but it is totally worth it and I feel it'll be a peice I'm still wanting to wear in years to come. Love it.

Grey Lace Prom Dress

I love the bows on the shoulders on this dress, so cute! The colour and the lace skater style are perfect for so many occassions, nude accessorries and soft make up perfect for a prom or wedding or add a biker jacket and black boots for a cute yet edgy look! Would love to own this.

Chelsea Girl Play Suit


 I am so sad this playsuit isnt available in my size! At £25 what an absolute steal! The print and high neck are so on trend yet ooze vintage style. This would be perfect with boots and a denim jacket, dressed up and screams festival.

Bodycon Bow Dress


 This dress is ultimate glamour! I could see it on a red carpet certainly not the high street. The body con style screams sex apeal yet the midi legnth keeps it sophisticated, add red lips, a tight up do or volumous curls for a major fashion moment. This dress is deffinatley at the top of my shopping list.

All available now at riverisland.com


Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment