Sunday 3 March 2013

25 Random Facts About Me

Ive sen alot of these posts going around and enjoy reading them so thought I'd do my own, enjoy!

I absoloutley love animals, especially dogs, I treat mine like a baby, I hate anything to do with animal cruelty, If I was really rich I would open an animal shelter and cuddle them all day

I am terrified of being on my own, a few weeks ago my mum went on holiday and I had to stay on my own for the first time and I cried all night and had to leave all the lights on in the house, pretty embarrasing at the age of 22!

I have really bad circulation in my feet and they always turn purple and blue which frightens me!

I am dying to have my own house just to decorate but not actually live in

I am possibly the worlds fussiest eater, the most exotic thing I will eat is nandos

I try to go to the gym at least 3 times a week, I feel really guilty if I don't because I cant really afford it! I get really proud of my self if I go alot, I am still awaiting results from it tho, I think my chocolate addiction kind of cancels out any exercise I do!

I am slightly obbsessed with Paris! My house is kind of a shrine to the eiffel tower, I have been twice the last 2 years and hopefully going to go again this year, I feel like theres something magical when you walk round the streets and see all of the amazing architecture totally different to Middlesbrough!

I feel like my life is on hold untill win the lottery (fingers crossed!)

Tomato Ketchup and Brown sauce are some of my greatest fears, I dont know what it is about them but they make me feel sick and I couldnt think of aything worse than eating them

It really upsets me that at 22 I still dont really know what I want to do with my life yet, I wish I was one of those people that knew what they wanted to do when they were little and had a clear path of how to get there and are really successful by now

I went to Florida when I was 7 and have never forgotten it, I am dying to go back, Im hoping me and my boyfriend will go next year

When I was 18/19 I worked in Ibiza for 3 months, It was an amazing experience, hard work but so much fun, I'd recommend it to anyone!

Me and my best friend are not normal, if you overheard our conversations you'd think we'd been let out of a mental institution

My dream job would be being on E! Fashion Police! I love Joan!

I'm not shy, I'm quiet, I do feel like theres a difference - because I used to be both! Sometimes I just dont know what to say to people, I find it hard to put my self forward especially in group situations just because I worry that no one will be interested in what I have to say

I'm quite happy to be on my own, I enjoy my own company. This probably comes from being an only child

I talk to my dog all the time, even when she's not there - i.e. In Tesco 'What shall we have for tea tonight Twinkle', she never answers - wired I know haha

If I could I'd have a wardrobe full of Chanel bags, Louboutin shoes and Roberto Cavalli clothes

I've never broken a bone even though I always had injuries from horse iding

I've been horse riding since I was really young and got my first horse when I was 11 and I've still got him now, we could never part with him, he's part of the family

I work in a coffee shop yet I have never tried tea or coffee!

I am hoping to study textiles at degree level next year in the hope it will lead me to a great career

I used to be a total party animal where now I prefer nights in watching corrie! Deffinatley getting old!!

I met Rachel Zoe in London 2 years ago, I cried when I met her and still cry thinking about it now! - Total weirdo I know! I get emotional at such stupid things!

I wish I had more confidence in my self and everything I do and really envy those people that do!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment