Tuesday 16 October 2012

45. Lace


I came across these trousers in H&M last year, they were £5 in the sale and I thought it was rude not to buy them for this price yet wasn't totally sure if I would actually get much wear out of them, yet they are now one of my favorite things in my wardrobe! The nude pallet is so versitile and the shape is great with heels and flats. For this look I paired it with this t-shirt from Zara, Its got a white frill round the sleeves and neckline and pearl and black beads which kind of reminds me of Chanel. The 'it' shoes of the moment, strappy sandals, I got mine for £12 from Primark, finished of with a Moschino belt.

Is anyone else loving Styled To Rock on Sky Living? I've been obbsessed and so sad its the final tonight! Fingers crossed for Heidi, shes my fave!

Hx

No comments:

Post a Comment